Beau Lake is proud to offer a three (3) year warranty against any manufacturing defect of the Newport inflatable stand-up paddleboard (iSUP). All other components included in the package are covered by a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty as well.
Beau Lake reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to repair or replace any products deemed acceptable by Beau Lake, in its sole discretion, for a warranty claim. To make a warranty claim, please contact us with:
● Proof of purchase (order number) and delivery;
● A written summary of the defect and;
● A name, phone number, and return mailing address;
Any product that has not been the subject of a warranty claim using the process set forth above, within the time period stated within this policy, will be deemed to conform to the warranty and deemed accepted by the buyer. Normal wear and tear, damage caused by misuse, improper care or impacts/accidents are not covered by this warranty.
All warranty claims should be processed through Beau Lake directly at email@example.com and only the original purchaser may make a warranty claim.
Once a warranty or repair item is received by Beau Lake, please note that it may take up to 6-8 weeks for us to complete the repair and ship it back to you. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance or updates regarding your warranty claim.
In the most extreme circumstances where a qualified warranty claim results in a requirement for replacement, Beau Lake will ship a replacement iSUP free of charge to the customer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for a replacement unit to arrive.
The following conditions are not included under the warranty:
● Damage due to normal wear and tear, including paint scuffs and/or scratches/tears in the drop stitch, rails, pad and silicon badges;
● Damage caused by extreme weather conditions like waves and/or shore pound;
● Punctures, piercings or unsanctioned repairs, as well as rail damage from your paddle, personal transport and/or other objects not included in the product package;
● Damage, discoloration and/or delamination caused by excessive exposure to direct or indirect heat;
● Fading caused by sun exposure;
● Any damage to the fin box caused by regular and expected use;
● Any damage other than manufacturer’s defects in materials and/or workmanship;